Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shampoo Switch

        Yesterday I switched the shampoo my husband was using with an organic shampoo called Yes to Tomatoes.   I didn't tell him this was an organic shampoo.   After using it for a few days I want to see what he thinks of this shampoo compared to the one he was using before.  I liked this brand because this shampoo is paraben free and it is 99.4% natural.  The company website says they have been in business since 2006.  The official company name is "Yes to" because they have a few different product lines.  They have some called Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Tomatoes, Yes to Blueberries and Yes to Baby Carrots.  Their line includes face care, body care, hair care, lip care, an SPF line and a line for babies.  And they cover different hair types, skin types and consumer needs/wants.  They are a company based on positivity.  They make products with fruits and vegetables and mix them with Dead Sea Minerals to lock in the magic.  You can order their products online or get some of the products in local stores like Walgreens (I purchased the Yes to Tomatoes Shampoo at Walgreens).  I like supporting companies that are making natural products that are effective but also responsible.   This company has a non-profit organization called the Yes to Seed Fund which gives grants to schools and communities to help them build gardens and promote access to healthy nutrition.  I'll update you with my husband's results in a few days. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...