Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 6

 September 6th Day 6:   Yesterday I wanted to add some weight training into my personal "keep moving challenge" so I had my husband show me a few exercises to add that I think I can maintain on a regular basis.  I started with 12 reps of Front Leg Curls with 30 lbs.  I then did 12 reps of Back Leg Curls with 15 lbs (I must have weaker Back Leg muscles!).  Using 5 pound weights I did 12 reps of Biceps Curls and then 12 reps of Triceps Presses.  I did each of these exercises twice for a total of 24 reps for each exercise.  I did a little bit of housework and walked around doing errands.  The weather was a little cooler so I didn't do any outdoor activities.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...