Sunday, September 25, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 24

September 24th Day 24:   Yesterday I walked my dog for about 15 minutes.  It wasn't a brisk walk, I usually let her stop and smell around and stop to see other dogs or other people.  But we got out and enjoyed some of the day.  I also ran a few errands and walked around and walked from parking lots to buildings and was aware of trying to park out further to get more walking time logged.   Later in the evening, my husband and I walked for 1 mile around the neighborhood and took about 20 minutes.  I wore my Easytone shoes during this walk.  Since it's Fall now the weather will soon be changing so we wanted to enjoy the last few warm days of the season. 



If you take an evening walk, you might see a beautiful sunset!



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "keep moving challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...