Saturday, October 1, 2011

HLNB 30 Day Keep Moving Challenge - Day 30

September 30th Day 30:   Yesterday I played in the yard with my dog for about 15 minutes.  I also ran errands and walked during the day.  In the evening, I rode my stationary bike while watching the movie Young Guns II.  Here are my stats:

Time on the bike:  35 minutes and 10 seconds
Distance: 6.59 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 166.80
Total Fat Calories burned: 52.10




                                                                Source: en.wikipedia.org via HealthyLivingNB on Pinterest


    Congratulations for completing the "Keep Moving Challenge"!  After 30 days I noticed a weight loss of 1.5 pounds and 1% body fat.  It's been fun having a few people send me emails with their stats and questions.  It really does help to have others keep you motivated to stick to your routine.  Now that this 30 day milestone has passed I am thinking I might add a second part to the challenge.  October 1st will be our day off.  Beginning October 2nd, I'd like to keep doing the exercise portion of the challenge but also begin to add a better eating plan along with the exercise.  For the next month I'd like to try to stick with healthy snacks instead of sugary snacks and maybe try to cut back on cheese and other unhealthy options with food.  For those who followed along in part one I hope you will choose to take part in the second 30 days with me.  It helps to hear from others who are taking part in the activities.  Now that we have made a good habit of moving every day, maybe we can make it a habit to eat better snacks and meals.  It's not about deprivation; it's about moderation and healthy choices. At the end of these next 30 days, I'll share with you any differences I notice and I'd like to hear from you what you noticed as well.  If you weren't able to participate in part one, feel free to join us in part two.  I'd welcome any newcomers and be glad to hear from you. If you did follow in the first part, I'm hoping you will follow along with me on the second part of the challenge.

     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...