Thursday, October 6, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 4

October 5th Day 4:   Yesterday I worked in my yard with my dog for 1 hour.  I also watered trees and vines.  During the day  I did some work around my house dusting, sweeping floors and laundry which kept me on the move all day.

    For breakfast I ate my bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and drank a glass of orange juice.  At lunch I ate another tuna sandwich on 100% whole grain wheat bread.  In the afternoon I had some cracked pepper wheat thins and some more pumpkin seeds.  Then at dinner I made some Pad Thai noodles with some tomatoes from our garden, some green onions and slivered almonds.  The dish also has some shrimp, cooked eggs and cilantro.  It was a tasty meal.


Cooking dinner in my wok.






Final dish, Pad Thai delicious!




    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...