Saturday, October 8, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 6

October 7th Day 6:   Yesterday I walked my dog for 1/2 an hour.  I also hung on the pull up bar for 25 seconds. During the day I walked around the house as I worked on chores.

    In the morning I ate a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and drank a glass of orange juice.  For lunch I ate a burrito as I went out with a friend and we stopped to get a quick, fast food lunch.  I drank some root beer with lunch.  My options for dinner were not the best choices either.  I ate some cherry ice cream, a few fries, a slice of apple pie with some chocolate almond milk and some pumpkin seeds.  It is harder to stay on track when you are eating with others who are not on the healthy plan with you but there are options.  Next time I will try harder to put healthier choices out for us all.  This will be the hardest part of this challenge for me.






    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...