Sunday, October 9, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 7

October 8th Day 7:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar twice for 30 seconds.  I also walked during weekend errands.

For breakfast I ate a bowl of  Quaker Natural Granola cereal with oats, raisins and honey.  I added some strawberries and I drank a glass of orange juice.  We had lunch at Pei Wei and shared honey chicken, chicken lettuce wraps and crab wontons.  I drank a glass of apple juice with lunch.  Later in the afternoon I drank a glass of blueberry cranberry juice.  I also had a few pumpkin seeds for an afternoon snack.  At dinner I ate two flour tortillas with my homemade pico de gallo and salsa with a little bit of cheese and drank another glass of blueberry cranberry juice. 



Source: None via Pam on Pinterest




  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...