Tuesday, October 11, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 9

October 10th Day 9:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar for 30 seconds.  I also worked in my yard, getting things ready for fall/winter and pulled some weeds for 1 hour.  In the evening I rode my stationary bike while I watched "Dancing With The Stars" with the following stats:

Time on the bike:  37 minutes and 48seconds
Distance: 7.11 miles
Speed:  between 11.3 and 11.8 mph
Total Calories burned: 179.60
Total Fat Calories burned: 56.10

    In the morning I ate a bowl of oatmeal with raspberries and drank a glass of orange juice.  For lunch I ate a sandwich on whole wheat bread with one slice of cheese, spinach, tomatoes, black olives, cucumber and jalapenos.  I also ate some baked barbecue potato chips and drank some root beer.  At dinner we made linguine (whole grain) with our homemade pasta sauce.  I drank a glass of blueberry cranberry juice and later had a glass of apple juice.  For an evening snack I ate some vanilla wafers with chocolate almond milk.

Cher was in the audience on DWTS to support Chaz.  Picture from ABC.com



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...