Wednesday, October 12, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 10

October 11th Day 10:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar for 33 seconds.  I also had errands and housework yesterday so I was on the move all day.  In the evening I rode my stationary bike as I watched "Dancing With The Stars" results show with the following stats:


Time on the bike:  31minutes and 13seconds
Distance: 5.92 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 149.10
Total Fat Calories burned: 46.50


Ricki and Derek dancing to music from the movie Psycho.



David and Kym dancing to music from Raiders of the Lost Ark.




Carson and Anna dancing to music from Pirates of the Caribbean.

                                                         All images courtesy of ABC.com


    For breakfast I ate a bowl of oatmeal with raspberries and drank a glass of orange juice.  In the afternoon during errands we ate a burrito with pico and no cheese and a taco with beans instead of meat, with pico and no cheese.  I also drank a root beer.  For dinner I made homemade tacos with homemade pico and homemade sauce.  I drank a glass of limeade.  For a snacks in the afternoon I ate some pumpkin seeds, peanuts and raspberries.  

  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...