Friday, October 14, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 12

October 13th Day 12:   Yesterday I hung for 30 seconds on the pull up bar twice.  I worked around the house and in the yard during the day.

For breakfast I ate 1 serving of vanilla wafers with a glass of chocolate almond milk.  Then I drank a glass of orange juice.  Later in the morning I had some pumpkin seeds for a snack.  At lunch I ate 3 deviled eggs.  I used 1 and 1/2 yolks and mixed them with some olive oil mayonnaise, a little juice from the pepper jar, a dash of hot sauce, black pepper, garlic powder and on top a sprinkling of chili powder.  I also drank a glass of orange juice mixed with cranberry juice.  For an afternoon snack I ate a tortilla with cheese and some hot sauce.  I also drank a glass of mango juice.  During the day I drank water as I was working.  Then for dinner we had whole grain pasta with our homemade sauce.  We add jalapenos and Anaheim peppers to give the sauce a kick.  We drank mango juice with dinner. 


Homemade deviled eggs taste great!






And they look great too!





  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...