Sunday, October 16, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 14

October 15th Day 14:    Yesterday we had a family gathering and we cooked food on the grill.  I probably ate more that I would normally but we did have a great day.  I was walking around during the day and into the evening.  I slept well last night.

    I ate one serving of vanilla wafers with chocolate almond milk and drank a glass of orange juice in the morning.  During the day we had hamburgers, hot dogs, salads, chips and much of the classic barbecue foods.  I snacked all day and into the evening on many different foods.










  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...