Tuesday, October 18, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 16

October 17th Day 16:    Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching "Dancing With The Stars" (it was 80's theme night) with the following stats:


Time on the bike: 40 minutes and 10 seconds
Distance: 7.66 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 192.40
Total Fat Calories burned: 60.10

Note:  You can turn off or mute my blog music on the right hand side with the music player before viewing the clip of last night's Dancing With The Stars.









    In the morning I ate a piece of chocolate cake with a glass of chocolate almond milk and a glass of orange juice.  For lunch I ate a cheese quesadilla and a glass of V-8 juice.  At dinner we ate two shrimp tacos with a glass of cranberry blueberry juice. For snacks during the day I ate some roasted peanuts.


  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...