Wednesday, October 19, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 17

October 18th Day 17:    Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching "Dancing With The Stars Results Show" with the following stats:


Time on the bike: 35 minutes and 13 seconds
Distance: 6.53 miles
Speed:  between 10.5 and 11.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 166.10
Total Fat Calories burned: 51.90



The Bangles performed this week on DWTS.


The results show can be so stressful!
                                                               Pictures courtesy of ABC.com


    For breakfast I ate a bowl of mini shredded wheat cereal and a glass of orange juice.  At lunch I ate a sandwich with cheese, lettuce, tomato on wheat bread and I drank a glass of blueberry cranberry juice.  At dinner we ate homemade pasta with our homemade marinara sauce.  I drank a glass of  blueberry cranberry juice with my dinner.  During the afternoon I ate a couple pieces of chocolate candies. 


  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...