Friday, October 21, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 19

October 20th Day 19:    Yesterday I worked around the house.  I also did some leg exercises while I listened to Duran Duran's latest CD "All You Need Is Now".

    In the morning I ate a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and drank a glass of orange juice.  For lunch I ate a salad and snacked on some trail mix and some roasted peanuts.  At dinner we made some homemade tacos with ground round meat and our homemade pico and homemade salsa.  We drank ginger ale with pomegranate juice mixed together.  For a snack later we ate a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. I also ate two pieces of chocolate during the day.

                                                           John Taylor preparing for the tour.




Rehearsals!



@duranduran rehearsal from yesterday! on Twitpic


                                                                  All You Need Is Now


let's try again! @duranduran at @MSGnyc (@nytimes ad) on Twitpic



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...