Saturday, October 22, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 20

October 21st Day 20:    Yesterday I worked around the house and yard.  I did some more leg exercises while I watched the movie "Maid in Manhattan" with Jennifer Lopez and Ralph Fiennes. 


                                                            The walk in the park.




                                                                         How romantic.
                 


                                This scene must have ended up on the cutting room floor, I don't remember this one.



                                                
                                                      All pictures courtesy of Pinterest

    In the morning I ate a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and drank a glass of orange juice.  I also drank a glass of cinnamon apple tea with some agave nectar in it as it was a bit cooler in the house and it helped me warm up inside. It also tasted good!  For lunch I ate what I call a guacarito for lunch.  I make myself some guacamole with my pico and put it in a tortilla with some cheese and hot sauce.  It tasted great! I also drank some concord grape V-8 juice with my meal.  At dinner we still had some of our ground round beef left over so I made us some homemade tacos again with our pico de gallo and homemade salsa.  We went off course a little bit and drank some soft drinks with dinner, I had a cream soda and my husband had a ginger ale.  For snacks during the day I ate some roasted peanuts.
 
     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...