Monday, October 24, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 22

October 23rd Day 22:   Yesterday we walked with our dog around the neighborhood.  We also saw some interesting birds outside, there was a large bird that looked kind of like an eagle but we weren't sure.  Some of the small birds were trying to get the bird to leave their tree but the large bird was going to stay as long as he wanted to stay.

                                                                      Eagles!
                  


    At breakfast I ate a bowl of the oatmeal cereal with coconut milk and drank a glass of orange juice.  For lunch we had some fried chicken with some french fries.  For dinner I ate another guacarito with a glass of Concord Grape V-Juice.  For snacks I ate some chips with salsa and some pumpkin seeds.  I also ate one piece of bruschetta. I drank water through the day as well.  I ate the bruschetta while I watched some of the new show Pan Am last night.







                                                    All pictures courtesy of Pinterest

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...