Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 23

October 24rd Day 23:   Yesterday we walked around the neighborhood and I swept leaves off our back porch and sidewalks.  I was feeling under the weather so I didn't ride my stationary bike last night.  But I still watched "Dancing With The Stars".  I agree the judges especially Len have been pretty harsh on Hope.  I think she's doing a good job and I thought she looked good last night.  I don't think it was her worst dance. 

Note:  You can turn off or mute my blog music on the right hand side with the music player before viewing the video below.

Maks or the Judges, who do you think was right? Do you think Hope will make it through with the low judges scores?  If you missed the show, catch this clip and decide for yourself.



For breakfast I ate a bowl of oatmeal and drank a glass of orange juice.  At lunch I had a cheese sandwich with tomatoes, lettuce and onions and I drank a glass of orange juice with cranberry juice.  For dinner we had some grilled chicken with barbecue sauce and I drank some cranberry raspberry juice.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...