Thursday, October 27, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 25

October 26th Day 25:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar for 30 seconds twice and since it snowed I was outside getting snow off our trees and bushes and shoveling our sidewalks and the driveway.  My arms got a very good workout.  They are actually a bit sore today.






                                                        Picture courtesy of Pinterest


    For breakfast I ate some grits with agave nectar and drank some orange juice.  At lunch I ate some Thai green onion soup with rice noodles and drank some concord grape V-8 juice.  For dinner we ate some scrambled eggs with homemade salsa and drank some concord grape V-8 juice.  For snacks during the day I ate some pumpkin seeds, roasted peanuts and three strawberry oreo cookies with chocolate almond milk.




    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...