Friday, October 28, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 26

October 27th Day 26:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar for 30 seconds once.  I also did some leg exercises and squats while watching "Grey's Anatomy".




    For breakfast I ate some grits with agave nectar and drank a glass of orange juice.  At lunch I ate a cheese sandwich with onions and tomatoes.  Then at dinner I made some fried potato slices with onions with homemade salsa.  For snacks I ate some chips and salsa.





                                                   Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...