Saturday, October 29, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 27

October 28th Day 27:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar once for 30 seconds.  I still can't seem to raise up on the bar.  I also did my arm exercises as follows:

Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Pectoral Flys 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets

                                                                 Bicep curls





                                                              Tricep curls





                                                                              Pectoral Fly










                                                              All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



    For breakfast I ate a bowl of grits with agave nectar and drank a glass of orange juice.  In the morning I had a snack of one serving of Triscuits (Cracked Pepper flavor) spread with some Laughing Cow cheese (one wedge) Mozzarella flavor and I put some homemade salsa on top.  I drank a glass of V-8 raspberry juice with my snack.  Later I had a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich with a glass of chocolate almond milk for lunch. At dinner I had my guacarito again, I had one avocado left and it was starting to get too ripe so I wanted to eat it before it went bad. I drank another glass of V-8 raspberry juice.  I ate some roasted peanuts for a snack in the evening.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...