Sunday, October 30, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 28

October 29th Day 28:   Yesterday I walked my dog around the neighborhood. I also did some leg exercises in the evening. I also walked around during the day doing errands.






For breakfast I ate a bowl of grits with agave nectar and drank a glass of orange juice. At lunch I ate some food from Pei Wei, we shared some honey seared chicken and some chicken lettuce wraps and some crab wontons.  I drank some water with my lunch. For dinner we ate a sandwich and drank some water.  For snacks I ate some graham crackers with chocolate almond milk.







                                                        Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...