Monday, October 31, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 29

October 30th Day 29:   Yesterday we went on a hike and we hiked for a little over 1 mile.  We also did some work in the yard and took our dog for a walk in the neighborhood.





    In the morning I ate a bowl of oatmeal cereal with coconut milk and drank a glass of orange juice.  For lunch we warmed up the left over Pei Wei food from the day before and I drank a glass of water with my lunch.  At dinner we ate some pizza with tomatoes, onions, and black olives.  I ate two slices and drank some water with dinner.  For a snack I ate some of my Halloween candy a couple of bite size candy bars.








  

     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...