Friday, October 14, 2011

HLNB Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge - Day 13

October 14th Day 13:    Today I hung on the pull up bar once for 30 seconds.  I'm slowly trying to pull myself up, but so far I can't really pull up very much.  I worked on errands and was on the move all day.  I was able to watch cliffhanger Friday on "The Bold and the Beautiful".  Looks like Hope and Steffy will be having a confrontation next week.

    For breakfast I ate a bowl of oatmeal with strawberries and agave nectar.  I also drank a glass of orange juice.  At lunch I had one serving of Triscuits (cracked pepper) with tomatoes and cheese.  I also made myself a salad with tomatoes and cucumbers.  I drank a glass of Pomegranate Blueberry V-8 juice.  Tonight for dinner we ate at Chipotle Grill.  I ate the black bean tacos with no meat and ate some chips with medium salsa.  I drank a glass of juice with my meal.

                                                         At a fan club event for B & B


                                                       Picture courtesy of CBS.com



  See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Healthy Eating/Keep Moving Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving and how I'm eating.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...