Saturday, October 1, 2011

Summer Black Bean and Corn Salad - Daily Dish With Andrea Beaman

    Today I'm adding a video from Andrea Beaman.  Andrea also has a show on the Veria channel that I watch as well called "Fed Up!".  I'm always looking for easy recipes that are also healthy.  In this video Andrea is showing how to make an easy black bean and corn salad.  It's easy to make and I agree with the idea of marinating dishes like this to add so much flavor to the dish.  This is also a healthy side dish that you can add to a meal or eat as a quick snack.  I think this is one I'm going to try during the next part of my challenge.  I hope you will give this a try also and let me know what you think about this recipe. If you'd like to read about Andrea you can check out her website by clicking below:

Click here: About Andrea Beaman

Note:  You can mute or turn off my blog music on the right hand side before watching this video.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...