Thursday, October 27, 2011

Temptation Thursday - Tropical Getaway

    With the cold season now upon us I miss the warm weather so much.  I feel like summer just flew by too fast this year.  So today I'm tempted by the idea of a tropical getaway.  It would be so relaxing and it would give me one more chance to keep wearing shorts and not coats, gloves or sweaters.  Here are some pictures that make me long for my tropical getaway. 

































                                                               All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


    If you'd like to write a post about your temptation today, join the blog hop at "Blonde Episodes" by clicking the picture below.  You can read Kori's post for details on how to join. Hope to see you on the blog hop! Have a Tempting Thursday!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...