Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 1

November 1st Day 1:   Yesterday I worked in my yard moving some broken branches from our snow storm.  Some of these branches were big so I got some good exercise on my arms and legs from pulling them across the yard. I also did some arm exercises while I was watching "Dancing With The Stars The Results Show" as follows:

Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Pectoral Flys 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets





                                         
    The Team Dances were fun, last night Team Paso Doble got picked for the second round dance.






    Another stressful elimination round.  It gets harder toward the end of the competition to see good competitors leave!


                                                            Pictures courtesy of ABC.com

     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...