Saturday, November 5, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 4

November 4th Day 4:   Yesterday I did some squats, leg and arm exercises while watching the movie "Scream" with the following stats:

Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets
Pectoral Flys 3 lbs 12 reps 3 sets

Squats 12 reps 3 sets

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
































                                                          All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.

    Yesterday I ate more oatmeal, strawberries, cherry pie and leftover veggie mac.  I also drank 3 glasses of 100% fruit juices.  I ate some roasted  peanuts for a snack and a small chocolate bar.  I ate some crab wontons and chicken lettuce wraps too.



     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...