Sunday, November 13, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 12

November 12th Day 12:   Yesterday I hung on the pull up bar once for 30 seconds.  During the day we had some errands and walked around and parked further to get more walking in as well.   In the evening I practiced some of my leg exercises while watching the DVD The Count of Monte Cristo with the following stats:

Leg Lunges 12 reps 3 sets
Crossover Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets

                                                                    Crossover Leg Kicks




                                                                    Reverse Leg Kicks





    I ate a salad, had some tomatoes, raspberries and drank some 100% juices.  I also drank water. 


                                               The Count is setting up his revenge.



                              What lessons does The Count of Monte Cristo learn? Watch it and see!


                                                     All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...