Wednesday, November 16, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 15

November 15th Day 15:   Yesterday I focused more on leg exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars The Results Show".  I'm not sure I'll do so many leg exercises in one night as my legs are a little bit sore today walking up and down the stairs.  Maybe that's a good thing, not sure but I will hold off on the leg exercises at least for tonight.  Here are the stats:

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 5 set
Bicycle Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Squats 12 reps 5 sets

Side Bends 12 reps 5 sets
Waist Twists 12 reps 5 sets

Jumping Jacks 60




                                                                      Bicycle Kicks
                                                   





                                                                    Side Bends



                                                                      Jumping Jacks





    I ate some raspberries, ate a salad, had some Triscuits with Laughing Cow cheese and tomatoes.  I also drank some 100% juices and water during the day.  Note:  I'm listing fruits, vegetables and fiber foods only.  I have actually eaten more than this during the day.




                                                                JR made the finals!





                                                                Ricki made the finals!







                                                                   Rob made the finals!



                                                          Who will win next week?


                                                    All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.





   See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...