Thursday, November 17, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 16

November 16th Day 16:   Yesterday I focused on arm exercises since my legs were sore from so much focus on the leg exercises the night before.  I worked on my arm exercises while watching "The Young and the Restless" with the following stats:


Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Standing V Raise 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


Side Bends 12 reps 5 sets
Waist Twists 12 reps 5 sets

             
                                                                        Side Bends




                                                                        Bicep Curls






    I ate some strawberries, an avocado, some Triscuits, some pico and some cherry tomatoes. I also drank 100% fruit juices and water during the day.  Note: I'm only tracking fruits/veggies and fiber for this challenge.  I have eaten more food during the day that doesn't fall into these categories.



    Has anyone tried the Jabot cosmetic line of make up available at Ulta stores?  Now fans of Y&R can try the skin care and make up line for themselves.  If you have tried them, what do you think about the line?


                                                    All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


   See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...