Saturday, November 19, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 18

November 18th Day 18:   Yesterday I decided to take a day of rest from exercising as I am going to be starting the HBBC (Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge-click the button on my right hand side for details).  And I did have plans in the evening so getting in a set exercise plan last night would have been tight in my schedule.  I did get some walking in, but I wasn't tracking it.  It's also nice to have a day of rest every now and then to give your body a chance to relax.   And even if you are getting some exercise in, you don't always have to track it, just so you are having fun!










                                                             All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...