Sunday, November 20, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 19

November 19th Day 19:   Yesterday I walked with my pedometer and logged 2,762 steps which is just over 1 mile.

                                                                    Walking

    










I ate some strawberries and raspberries, an avocado, a small salad with lettuce and pico de gallo, I drank a large glass of smoothie made with frozen fruits and 100% orange juice, and 100% cranberry juice.  I also drank 100% juices with my meals and water during the day.  I was able to eat my 7 servings of fruit/veggies for the day.








For logging my points in the HBBC challenge I have 1 point for walking 1 mile, and 1 point for eating my 7 servings today.



   See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...