Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 22

November 22nd Day 22:   Yesterday I rode my stationary bike while watching "Dancing With the Stars" finale episode and before I knew it, I had passed 7 miles so I decided to go for 9 miles last night.  Here were my stats:


Time on the bike:  46 minutes and 19 seconds
Distance: 9.16 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 226.00
Total Fat Calories burned:  70.60

    I ate some strawberries, some pico de gallo and another frozen smoothie.  I also drank 100%  fruit juices with all meals yesterday.  I was able to eat 6 servings of fruits and veggies.  I also had some Triscuits and some beans.


                                      Lady Antebellum performed two great songs last night.



         Carson Kressley got to perform Vogue for his return performance.  He looked like he had a great time and it was fun to watch.




                                                              Ricki and Derek placed 3rd.







                                                            Rob and Cheryl placed 2nd.





                         JR and Karina took 1st place.  It was an exciting night and the scores were close!




                                                   The winners with the mirror ball trophy!



                                                 Pictures courtesy of ABC.com


    For the HBBC challenge I earned 3 points for the 9 miles on my stationary bike exercise.  Didn't quite make the 7 servings of fruits and vegetables. 

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...