Wednesday, November 30, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 29

November 29th Day 29:   Yesterday I focused on my arm and leg exercises while I watched  "Friends" with following stats:

Biceps Curls with 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Press 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Standing V Raise 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets
Triceps Extensions 3 lbs 12 reps 5 sets


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 5 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 5 set


                                                                            Triceps Press



                                                                    Outer Thigh Kicks










    I ate some strawberries, cherries, raspberries and drank 100% fruit juices with my meals.  I also had a salad in the afternoon with spinach. We had some whole wheat pasta with homemade marinara sauce that had onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and garlic.

                                                                      Rachel turns 30.









                                                            All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


   I received 1 point for the 7 servings of fruits and vegetables and 1 point for the arm and leg exercises for the HBBC challenge.

    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...