Thursday, December 1, 2011

HLNB Exercise and Core Strength Challenge - Day 30

November 30th Day 30:   Congratulations on the last day of our Core Strength Challenge!  We've been moving consistently for the past 90 days.  Do you notice any changes or differences?  I feel like I have more energy overall and my clothes fit better. I'm also sleeping well at night.  It's good to realize we don't need to set a certain time aside to get our exercises in and we don't have to go to a gym.   We can get our exercises in at home, on our own time and if we have fun activities like walking or running we can do them with our friends and family we can make exercising fun.  With the momentum going, I'm going to challenge us to another 30 Day Core Strength Challenge.  This will keep us going through some of the upcoming holidays. Are you in? I look forward to continuing the challenge with you and any new members who want to join us.



    Yesterday on the last day of this challenge I rode my stationary bike while watching the new show "Wilson Phillips: Still Holding On" with the following stats:


Time on the bike: 31 minutes and 47 seconds
Distance: 6.15 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 and 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 153.30
Total Fat Calories burned:  47.90







    I ate some strawberries, raspberries, celery and drank 100% juices with my meals.



Wendy Wilson, Carne Wilson and Chynna Phillips are making a new album.  We get to follow along as they record songs for the new album.  Including some remakes of great songs their parents sang.  (The Beach Boys and The Mamas and the Papas)





     Chynna announced she was joining Dancing With The Stars just as recording for the new album was beginning. 






                                                              All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


    I earned 2 points for the HBBC challenge for the stats on the stationary bike.





    See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...