Sunday, December 4, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 3

December 3rd Day 3:  Yesterday I shoveled snow outside for 30 minutes.  It was a good workout and it was also pretty cold outside.  Last night I watched the movie "You Again" I didn't do any additional workouts, but it was a good night to watch a movie at home since it was so cold outside.



     I use the cooking spray on my shovels!  The only problem I have with this is, keeping my dog from trying to lick the shovel.  I have to keep her preoccupied so I can shovel.





    I ate some strawberries, tomatoes, onions, peppers, a salad and drank 100% fruit juices for all 3 meals.

                               Jamie Lee Curtis, Kristen Bell and Betty White were great in this movie.
     



                                 Betty White in You Again.  Who doesn't love Betty White? She's the best!



                                            All pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


    I earned 2 points for my snow shoveling work in the HBBC challenge.


     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...