Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 27

December 27th Day 27:  Yesterday I stepped it up a little with my stationary bike because I did eat more goodies over Christmas so I wanted to do a little bit extra last night.  I rode the bike while watching the "Kennedy Center Honors" with the following stats:


Time on the bike: 74 minutes and 48 seconds
Distance: 15.09 miles
Speed:  between 11.5 - 12.5 mph
Total Calories burned: 369.10
Total Fat Calories burned: 115.30

                                                                Stationary Bike




 

     I ate a salad, some homemade salsa, some pico de gallo, had some veggies with rice at lunch, an avocado and drank 100% fruit juices with all meals.  I also drank a smoothie made with frozen fruit and orange juice after my workout.  I made the 7 servings of fruit and vegetables yesterday.




    The Kennedy Center Honors this year were awarded to Meryl Streep, Sonny Rollins, Yo-Yo Ma, Barbara Cook and Neil Diamond.



                 Caroline Kennedy came out on stage for Neil Diamond's tribute song Sweet Caroline. 






                                        The Honorees of the Kennedy Center Awards 2011.



                                                              Pictures courtesy of Pinterest and CBS.com.
                     


      I earned 5 points for my stationary bike workout and 1 point for eating 7 servings of fruit and vegetables in the HBBC challenge.



     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.



2 comments:

Patricia Daniels said...

That's amazing burning over 300 calories on the bike. I need to burn calories too, but I do not think I will ever be able to be on the bike for 74 minutes, it makes me feel exhausted. Your website really encourages me though.

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Patrica,

It's easier to do when you are watching a good show and if you aren't watching the time. Thanks for stopping by, I'm glad you are being encouraged. It helps me too when I know others are doing the challenges.

Thanks,
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...