Saturday, December 31, 2011

HLNB Exercise & Core Strength Challenge II - Day 30

December 30th Day 30:  Yesterday I walked for two miles.  I noticed after this 30 day challenge that I am sleeping better at night and I seem to have more energy.  I've also noticed that my immunity is higher because I've been around people who have coughs and colds and so far I have not caught any this winter.  I had a small cold earlier in the season but it wasn't bad and didn't keep me down.  I didn't get the stuffed nose or sleepless nights.  I had some congestion in my chest but that was about all.  I think the consistent exercising does help keep your immune system working better.  The combination of exercise with trying to make better food choices could be helping in that area as well.   As you can guess I would like to continue with another 30 day challenge for two reasons, one I have a good momentum going and two I'm still participating in the HBBC (Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge) and would like to keep track of my exercise and food intake.  If you are up for the challenge lets keep it going!  After the New Year Holiday I'll start posting for our next 30 Day Challenge. Congratulations to all who have been following along, lets keep it going into 2012!









      I ate a salad, some homemade salsa, some tomatoes, some guacamole, two servings of steamed broccoli, a fruit dish with pineapple, cherries, mangoes and some cantaloupe.  I drank 100% fruit juices with two of my meals.  I made the 7 servings of fruit and vegetables yesterday.


                                                                   steamed broccoli





                                                                        guacamole




                                                                        salad


        
                                                                        Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


      I earned 2 points for my walking and 1 point for eating 7 servings of fruit and vegetables in the HBBC challenge.


  


     See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "Exercise and Core Strength Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...