Friday, February 3, 2012

Product Review - Wild Beauty Body Oils

    I have been using some of the Infused Body Oils by Wild Beauty for the past week and I love them.  They are made with natural ingredients and the company philosophy is to "keep it simple".  Wild Beauty's aroma-therapeutic creations come from Felecia Scott's (Founder) African American Chickasaw Indian family recipes passed down from generations. As many of you know I really like aroma therapy and here you can get not only body oils but candles as well infused with aroma therapy. The two samples I received were Cham Luvs Neroli and Stress A Wee Bit Less body oils.  I've been using them on my hands, legs, arms and feet.  They have made my skin feel so soft and I love scents of these two blends.  My personal favorite is the Stress A Wee Bit Less as it really does seem to make me feel more calm.  I used this one before bedtime and it seemed to make me sleep better at night.  I also love the containers.  They come in pretty green tinted spray on bottle that makes putting the oils on your body so easy.  The oils also seem to absorb quickly once you spray them on and rub them into you skin.  If you are looking for some great natural body oils or some natural scented bamboo candles you can order them from Wild Beauty.  These would also make a great gift and there is also a gift set called "I Can't Decide Gift Set" which features all 4 of the body oils at a great price of only $65.  I also like that this is a new company with a great enthusiasm for creating natural products and they are cruelty free.  You can read about Felecia's journey and be sure to check out the rest of her site as well.   If you want to receive other tips and to follow Wild Beauty's journey they are also located on Facebook and Twitter.  I know you will love these body oils as much as I do!




                                                                     Picture courtesy of Wild Beauty
           

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...