Monday, March 12, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 10

March 11th Day 10Yesterday I walked 1 mile and worked out while watching "Army Wives" with the following stats:

Bicep Curls 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Curls 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Extensions 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                   Bicep Curls


                                                  
                                                                 Triceps Curls













     I ate some strawberries, a salad, had some lemon in my tea, some homemade salsa and an avocado.  I also drank 100% fruit juice with two of my meals.



              Pamela misses Chase and must make a decision that will change the group dynamic for good.





                          An old friend of Denise's (played by Kelli Williams) becomes a new face at the base.




                 Roxy looks for a new home large enough for Pamela and the kids to stay with them.




                                            Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. Army Wives pictures courtesy of Lifetime.com.




        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...