Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 11

March 12th Day 11Yesterday I walked 2 miles.



                                                         Keep moving, walk with friends!






    I ate a salad, an apple, drank 100% fruit juice with all three meals.  I ate some vegetables with brown rice.  I also ate some raspberries.


                                                         Organic Raspberries





                                                                   100% Orange Juice




                                                                           Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.



        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...