Thursday, March 15, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 14

March 15th Day 14Yesterday I walked 3.25 miles and logged 6,523 steps.  I also did the following exercises while watching "Grey's Anatomy" with the following stats:

Bicep Curls 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Curls 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Extensions 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                        Triceps Extensions




                                           Walking when you can, will help you get more exercise.









    I ate some strawberries, a salad, a pear, drank 8 oz of green smoothies and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.







    Avery's mom returns to Seattle Grace wanting her intern to get information out of Avery in secret.





                                                  However, her plot was uncovered!







                                                         Cristina gets suspicious of Owen.


                                    Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. Grey's Anatomy pictures courtesy of ABC.



        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...