Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 18

March 19th Day 18Yesterday I walked 1 mile and did the following exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars":

Bicep Curls 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Curls 12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Extensions 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                     Biceps Curls







                                                               Triceps Curls











    I ate a salad, some shrimp, some guacamole with pico de gallo.  I also drank 100% fruit juices and 8 oz of green smoothie.


                                                         



                         Melissa Gilbert on her first dance with Maks on Dancing With The Stars.






                               Jack Wagner dances with Anna on his first dance of the season.



                                           Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.



        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...