Tuesday, March 27, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 25

March 26th Day 25I am still under the weather, but worked on the following exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars" with the following stats:

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                               Outer Thigh Kicks







                                                                      Side Bends










    I ate some strawberries, a salad, an apple, drank 8 oz of green smoothies, drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.  I also ate some more chicken soup with carrots, celery and egg noodles.  I also drank plenty of water.


     There were some great dances last night. One of my favorites was Maria and Derek dancing as Bonnie and Clyde theme.





       My other favorite was William dancing with Cheryl.  Cheryl could be walking away with another mirror ball trophy!  Sadly, someone will be leaving tonight, who will it be?!





                                               Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.





        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...