Monday, March 5, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge I - Day 3

March 4th Day 3Yesterday I walked 1 mile and did the following exercises while watching "GCB" with the following stats:

Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                      Side Bends





                                                                         Outer Thigh Kicks











    I ate some strawberries, some homemade salsa, some black beans with pico de gallo and corn and brown rice. I made some guacamole as well.  I also drank 8 oz of green smoothies and drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals. 



    In the pilot episode of GCB, Amanda's husband disgraces her in California.  She is forced to go back to Dallas.




    Amanda was the mean girl in high school so when she returns to Dallas, the girls she bullied in high school won't forgive her so easily.







                Will Amanda be able to make it in Dallas after all?  Stay tuned to find out next week!




                                                 GCB pictures courtesy of ABC. Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest.







      See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are good exercises, you have a lot of great fitness info on here. I recently started working out 6 days a week and eating really healthy. I need to loose at least 10lbs. Have you ever tried Zumba? I am in love with it lol. It's really fun and you dont even feel like your working out half the time. I love walking too, but since its so cold I haven't been as much.

Kelly :)

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Hi Kelly!

I haven't tried Zumba yet, but I would love to give it a try. I love to ride my stationary bike while watching Dancing With The Stars because I tend to forget I'm riding while I'm watching the dancing. The cold weather does halt walking for me outside too. That's when I turn to walking in malls or the local rec center. I want to try and step up my activity this month. So I might get a Zumba CD and give that a try! Thanks for stopping by today, always fun chat with you and I like reading your RSS emails from http://www.beautyobsessed2.blogspot.com/#axzz1oOIqW4CT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...