Saturday, March 31, 2012

Product Review - Kiss Nail Dress






    This is the first time I've tried Kiss Nail Dress.  I'm glad I was given the chance to try them out because I ended up finding a great product to use in the future as well.  Not only will I be using them again myself, but I think these might make a good gift to give someone who loves their nails to look great.  The color/design I received was Cocktail which is a light and dark pink swirl with silver jeweled design on the light pink portions.

                                                  Cocktail is seen here, the pink design.




                                                  Also, seen here against a black clutch purse.







    In the kit you receive 28 strips in a box which you can use on your hands or toes.  The extra strips can be cut into shapes to add to your nails for a unique, new design.  For example, you can paint your fingers a dark pink color and add a strip of Cocktail along the top to look like a fancy french manicure.

    They are so easy to apply.  You first clean your nails, then pick the right size strip for each nail, fold over and file the excess off.  Mine lasted for about 13 days before they started peeling off.  Once they start to peel, you can easily pull them off without using nail polish remover or anything else. I love how easy they are to use and how fancy they make your nails look.  I will be trying new styles in the future and now with summer coming, these will be great to use on my toes when wearing sandals.  You use the square side of the strips for a perfect fit on your toes.

    The package included a booklet with instructions that also show some examples of how to cut up your extras to make fancy designs for your nails.  It also comes with a mini nail file.  The suggested retail price is $6.99 and available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like Walmart, CVS and Walgreens.

    You can check out Kiss Nail Dress to see all 18 designs and to watch videos that show you how easy they are to apply, cut designs and to use on your toes.  If you love taking care of your nails, you will love this product! 







                                                       Pictures courtesy of Kiss Nail Dress


    This product was received complimentary through the VoxBox product testing program at Influenster.  All opinions expressed are my own based on my experience with the product. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...