Monday, April 2, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 1

April 1st Day 1I walked 1 mile and also rode my bike another 3.5 miles. 








    I ate a salad, some canned peaches, some apple sauce and drank 8 oz of green smoothies.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.








                                                                   Pictures courtesy of Pinterest.


        See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

2 comments:

Sasha | Crows' Feet, Cupcakes, and Cellulite said...

Awesome challenge! Perfect timing for spring/summer. Super inspiring. In fact, you've inspired me to do a little "spring cleaning" with my own diet and fitness regimen :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle said...

Thanks Sasha! I'm hoping to try and get more cardio in during this 30 day challenge. I'm looking into other plans out there to try and incorporate into my "keep moving" challenges. The food portions are easier as I'm learning some of the healthier foods are actually quite tasty. So that helps! Hope you can join the group, it's always fun to have others doing the challenges with me. It helps me to keep going on my end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...