Wednesday, April 11, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 10

April 10th Day 10Yesterday I walked 3 1/2 miles.  I also did the following exercises while watching "Dancing With the Stars The Results Show" with the following results:
 
Side Bends 12 reps 3 sets
Bicycle Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Waist Twist  12 reps 3 sets
Triceps Curls 12 reps 3 sets







    I ate some strawberries, a veggie bacon wrap with Colby Jack cheese and homemade salsa. I ate a veggie burger for dinner with tomatoes, onions, pickles, black olives and lettuce.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.


                                  KISS performed on the results show as well for rock week on DWTS.






                              Sherri Shepherd and Val Chmerkovskiy had the lowest score last night.


                                           Exercise pictures courtesy of Pinterest. DWTS pictures courtesy of ABC.




         See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...