Wednesday, April 18, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 17

April 17th Day 17Yesterday I did the following exercises while watching "Dancing With The Stars The Results Show" with the following results:


Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps
Bicycle Kicks 12 reps

                                             
                                                                  Bicycle Kicks





                                                                  Outer Thigh Kicks










    I ate some oatmeal with strawberries, a salad, some avocado.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.


       Gavin and Karina lost the dance off in the final two last night.  Jaleel and Kim live to see another week!




                                                         Pictures courtesy of Pinterest and ABC.



          See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...