Thursday, April 19, 2012

HLNB Spring Challenge 2 - Day 18

April 18th Day 18Yesterday I did the following exercises while watching "Revenge" with the following results:

Reverse Leg Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Inner Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Outer Thigh Kicks 12 reps 3 sets
Bicycle Kicks 12 reps 3 sets


                                                                               Inner Thigh Kicks







    I ate some raisin cinnamon toast, a salad, some black beans with pico de gallo, corn and salsa.  I also drank 100% fruit juices with all three meals.




                               Emily goes to see how Daniel is after hearing he was beaten in jail.






   Victoria is there too.  When Emily hears that Daniel gets to go home for house arrest because of the beating, Emily gets suspicious of Victoria's behind the scenes involvement.




                                                                       Pictures courtesy of Pinterest and ABC.




          See my contact information on the tabs above if you want to send me an email with any questions or suggestions.  With my "HLNB Challenge" I'm logging my daily activities of how I keep moving.  I'm not offering any medical advice or making any guarantees.  This is meant for fun and if you want to follow along I hope it will be fun and encouraging  for you too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...